Casement, Awning and Hopper Windows
Aesthetic beauty, security and utility are all included with a our casement window. The Affinity Series casement windows crank out, acting like a door on a hinge. They can open outward to either the left or the right, and can be joined together (mulled). It is not uncommon to see double casement and triple casement combinations.
The Affinity Series awning window is similar to a casement turned on its side, except that it has different hardware. This special hardware allows it to hinge at the top and open towards the outside from the bottom.
Casements and awnings can be combined in many ways to create very dramatic palladian-style window walls. These combination window walls can improve the entire look and feel of your home.
The Affinity Series Hopper windows are somewhat similar to awning windows, yet in reverse. Hoppers are hinged at the bottom of the window and open up from the top falling into the inside of the home. Hoppers are commonly used in basements.
Panorama Series Casement/Awning Windows feature:
- Multiple insulated glazing systems
- Superior bulb-type seal for outstanding “seal” ability
- Aesthetically-superior beveled edge sash design
- Extruded heavy screen frame blends into the frame for a sleek look
Panorama Casement Windows feature:
- Fold-away nesting handle
- Heavy-duty hardware with ratcheted gear operation
- Multi-point locking system which operates from a single locking bar
- Opens a full 90° for easy cleaning from inside the home
Panorama Awning Windows feature:
- Smooth, scissor-style operator with fold-away nesting handle
- Dual-locking handles for added security
- Quick-disconnect clips on operator allow 90° opening for easy cleaning
from inside the home